Rod & Custom is pleased to announce their participation in the 2013 Rod & Custom Fab Five Program presented by Coker Tire. Rod & Custom will pick five winners at Rod & Custom events and these cars will be featured in www.rodandcustommagazine.com/featuredvehicles/. If you are chosen to be a part of the Fab Five you will receive a custom embroidered jacket with the “2013 Rod & Custom Fab Five Presented by Coker Tire” logo.
There will be five different events occurring where Rod & Custom will be selecting the vehicle winners of the Fab Five. Winners are chosen by Rob Fortier and Kev Elliott, editors of Rod & Custom. At the end of the program we will offer one car the chance to be the 2013 Car of the Year Winner. The Fab Five Car of the Year Winner will receive a set of wheels and tires from Coker Tire and they will have the chance to be in a print advertisement for Coker Tire.
• Goodguys Nationals, Columbus, OH: July 12-14
• NSRA Street Rod Nationals, Louisville, OH: August 1-4
• Rodders Journal Revival, Baltimore, MD: September 27-29
• NHRA Hot Rod Reunion, Bakersfield, CA: October 18-20
• Goodguys Southwest Nationals, Scottsdale, AZ: November 15-17
If you haven’t had a chance to win you still have the NHRA Hot Rod Reunion and Goodguys Southwest Nationals. We look forward to seeing all you guys out there and good luck!