Flex-a-lite is a company that is well known for their fans, but that’s not all they do. For the past 7 years Flex-a-lite has been making radiators and has come out with tons of options for your car or truck. Perhaps you didn’t know that you can actually make your own custom radiator. Whether you need the positions of the outlets changed, you want a specific type of radiator, or you need an angled side tank, Flex-a-lite allows you to choose what you need.
Here are some of the options that you can choose from:
• Inlet and outlet sizes like 1 1/2 inch or 1 3/4 inch
• The position of the inlet and outlet
• You can have the inlet and outlet on the same side of the radiator
• The inlet and outlet can be straight or angled
• You can specify the type of radiator you want whether it be single, dual, or tripled pass
• Add ports like a 1/4 inch NPT bung on one, both, or neither side of the tank
• Add another tube for a steam tube or expansion tank connection
• Angled side tanks so you can fit the radiator in your car or truck
• You can shave parts of the exterior T-channels
Flex-a-lite has made it easy for you to order the type of radiator you want with these two order forms from their website:
FLEX-A-LITE CROSS-FLOW ORDER FORM
FLEX-A-LITE DOWN-FLOW ORDER FORM
Whether you’re thinking about racing or the street; Flex-a-lite can help you get closer to getting the build you want.